The Family Learning Centres-Parent/Tot Program, in partnership with Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools, is a unique, specialized program for pre-school children and their parents. The program:
- encourages and supports parents as their child’s first and most important teacher,
- teaches parents new parenting skills,
- emphasizes learning through family literacy and play,
- provides opportunities for parents to focus on positive parenting through conversations with other parents,
- offers a means for families to meet others and build upon their community and capacity.
At this time, all parents and staff must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to participate in the program.
When face-to-face learning is not possible, on-line learning will occur through our Facebook page.