The Substance Abuse Awareness Program, offered at the Farm School, is a referral program for Greater Saskatoon Catholic high school students which:
- offers a two-week education program that focuses on substance abuse,
- allows students to continue their academic classes during the two weeks, with support and cooperation from their home schools and Farm School staff,
- provides students with intensive education, up-to-date materials and support with substance abuse issues,
- offers one-on-one and group support, including peer counselling,
- allows students to connect with other students who are having similar challenges,
- provides a forum for presentations of information, discussing and sharing.
Due to COVID-19, the Substance Abuse Awareness Program has been temporarily suspended. As well, the curriculum is being rewritten and information on the program will be available at a later date.